Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Nov 28, 2008

November 28, 2008

Hello all:

Well I finally got my email working so on Fridays you should be able to get an email from me :)

Thanksgiving was ok, nothing like being at home; but I managed to live through it (I did solve my cube twice to try to get over home sickness, don’t be mad).

Today we got to go to the temple again, it was awesome, I got everything but like the last 6 words on my own it was way cool. Also, thanks so much for the package Mom, I had them for every meal it was as we say it “el major” (the best).

Spanish at least for the time being seems to be at a standstill. I can conjugate and stuff but my understanding of grammar is no better that in Spanish than it is in English which makes for a hard time trying to communicate with anyone. But, that’s how they said it should be they said our progress should be in steps not in a continual increase. So for right now I guess I’m just on a long flat step:).

Also, with it being the holidays we don’t get any gym till Monday cuz the instructors are on vacation. Oh ya, so since I got here they have been working on putting up lights and we have been wondering when they would turn them on. Well last night they finally did it was like a mini version of temple square.

Well that’s all for now, at least for everyone at home, Quinci I’m going to write an email to Heydon to my cd_millar email just get on and forward that to her if you would please. Her email should be under her name in my contacts but if it’s not her email is something like kittykat and some numbers.

I love all of you so much and can’t wait to hear from you soon.

Love Elder Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad