Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Dec 5, 2008

December 5th, 2008


Hello All;

Well this week has been quite uneventful. First off, Ceely; I’m so excited for you to bare your testimony in Spanish. I know you'll do great, (mainly cuz I taught you :))

Can you believe that I have been out for 3 weeks it seems like I just came in yesterday, holy cow. Well I really don’t know what to write, probably not what all of you want to hear, so I’ll try to talk about something.

OK Quinci, you need to become more independent. Holy cow! lol Mom said that you were actually considering sending me your phone so that I could put your invisible shield on for you. First off you’re smart and it’s not that hard. Second ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME SENT HOME? lol jk love ya. So just take a deep breath and pretend that I’m sitting behind you watching to make sure that you don’t mess up and you'll be just fine, OK.

Also, thank you all so much for the tape. It was nice to hear all of you play your songs and to hear you girls sing and Mason don’t cry, just because I’m in Provo doesn’t mean that I’m dead. So stop crying, know that I love you and that I miss you just as much as you miss me.

Also, along the lines of the Xbox I know that you all have been busy with Christmas stuff so don't worry about it till after the holidays + shipping it would just take a lot longer cuz it is the holidays.

Mom, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! The peanut butter was and is awesome. I still have some rolls left so it’s just like being at home.

Also, my roommates thank you for the ear plugs and the extra nose strips and the Nasonex. We are all sleeping much better now.

Oh and the salsa would be awesome to have, Thanksgiving was kinda lame food wise so all of the elders in my district are trying to get chips and dip and some other stuff sent so that we can have our own holiday feast :)

Also, you I would like some more pictures from the family. It’s kind of nice to have them to look at every once-in-a-while.

Ok back to Mason, I know that this is a way random letter, but you'll just have to deal with it cuz I’m a random person. lol. Don’t try to grow up to fast. Have fun and live each day as it comes, however don't be like me either, accept the future and don’t try to run backwards, cuz when you face the other way the world races ahead and then you’re on a mission still wanting to be 14.

Back to Mom, lol So you said in your letter that 12,000 missionaries are going to Kennewick. Well I found out that in reality there are only about 15 and 5 are in the MTC with me now. So the Lord just knows that I’m good when I’m familiar with the area and its surroundings.

Um Dad, I really think you and Mason should just stop golfing until I get back OK. It makes me jealous, either that or just don’t tell me when you play new courses :) or if Mason gets a hole in one... Actually will you tell me, because II think that he might try to pull one on me again, and the last time that that happened I walked into a truck, no joke.

I miss you all so much and can’t wait to hear from you soon... one last think for the little kids, I love that cards a bunch but if you are going to write me a long note please use normal paper cuz the puzzles are kind of hard to understand.

I’ll try to get you some personal letters later today and until then adios.

Love,
Elder Millar


One last thing could you send me Heydon’s, Matt’s, Scott’s and Richard’s emails so that I can contact them that way.

Much love (again),
Elder Millar

Also, if you respond before 4pm tonight December 5, I can print off the email and write you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad