Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Hey Dad
Thanks for the note. I’m really in a interesting spot in my mission right now and I can see that the lord really is shaping the back to carry the burdens places upon it. 12 months ago I couldn’t be doing what I am doing now it’s really interesting for me to look back at some of the things that I did at the beginning of my mission.
This last week I found one of my first lesson plans in Spanish and well the only thing to say is wow how did I ever teach anyone anything in Spanish. But then I can look and see that that was also a time for me to learn to teach simply because well that’s all that I could say.
Thanks for the note, I love you so much and am proud to say that you’re my dad.
Have a great day
Couper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment