Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009

Hello all,

Well I talked to the family on Sunday so this is going to be a short email sorry. So today is my 6th month mark so me and Elder Cavaness decided to go golfing at the nicest local course, Mt. Adams C.C. However, this is Toppenish so nothing really fancy but it was a challenge and really fun. I won, obviously, lol, with a 49. But I’m pleased cuz it was windy and my longest club was a 4 iron. So Mason I hope that you can beat that I didn’t set the bar very high so have at it lol.

Also I told ya'll about the guy Nick that has come to church the last two weeks, well we finally taught him on Monday and he accepted our baptismal commitment for the end of the month. We are really excited about him and what he is doing, I think we will be teaching him every day this week so I’ll have a lot more on him in next week.

Other than that it has just been a normal week here in Toppenish with nothing really out of the ordinary.

Oh, also transfer calls are coming this week so I’ll find out if I stay or if I’ll be getting transferred, hopefully the first one but we'll see. So if you’re going to write to me send it to the mission home.

All my love
Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad