Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Jun 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

Hello all,

Well as you may or may not know this week we got transfer calls from President Belnap and well...I’m staying, my comp however wasn't so lucky; he will be leaving for Vancouver tomorrow morning and I’ll be getting a new companion, Elder Tracy. I don’t know anything about him other than he went into the MTC with Elder Chavez and that he has been in the Vancouver area for his entire mission.

Other good news, I don’t know if ya'll remember Nick Leyva, he was the guy that was on date for baptism when I left Toppenish, well he was baptized about 3 weeks ago and just last Sunday I found out that he was ordained to be a priest in the Aaronic priesthood, and according to Elder Cavaness he is doing awesome.

Ok now on to the good story that relates to the title of this email. So last week we were teaching a lesson to a man in his backyard at his patio table. Nothing out of the ordinary. We sat down and started to teach him and I became quite content, the chairs were really comfy, they bounced just a little bit and were just right for teaching a lesson, or at least I though.

So we started to teach the lesson and I kept bouncing just a little bit like the others were and well after about like 10 min I started to feel kinda funny. Then I started to think to myself, ok what is causing this, was it something I ate, no, something I did earlier, no, am I dehydrated, no, by the way this whole time I’m also trying to teach a lesson and am still bouncing. So finally after about 15 min of bouncing I realized what I was doing and just had a DUH moment and felt really stupid and just kinda laughed at myself.

Then after the lesson Elder Montoya asked me what went on cuz I wasn’t really that talkative in the lesson and I told him and he just laughed too. So all in all it was just funny.

Other than that this week has been really boring but suspenseful. Mainly because of the transfer calls looming over our heads and the fact that none of us knew what was going to happen.

Love Elder Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad