Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

May 13, 2010

Wednesday May 12, 2010

Subject: Just a quick note

Hello everyone,

Well, nothing has happened since I talked with you all on Sunday. Well, that’s not true we had our last interviews with President and Sister Belnap so that was weird thinking that the next interview that I have will be with someone new. Well, other than that all is well here and I’m doing well.

Love all of you so much and hope to hear back soon.

All my love.

Elder Couper Millar

P.S. Next week I have p-day on Wednesday too because we have Spanish conference in the Dalles on Tuesday, so that should be cool all the Spanish missionaries in the mission will be there so I’m super excited and cant wait to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad