Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

May 19, 2010

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Well hello all,

Well this last week has gone by really quick, I don’t know if it was the anticipation of Spanish conference or if time is just starting to move faster, but I don’t like it one bit.

So first off some news, Matt, Richard, Scott, and Allen are not the only ones losing their English! Yup me too, so on Thursday I was trying to talk to my comps about something and I ended up at a loss for words, I couldn’t remember the phrase "humor me" it was horrible, I knew what I wanted to say but I just couldn’t put the words together, and even worse than that my comp wouldn’t tell me what it was because the thought I was funny to see me struggle. So that was interesting.

Also as you all know yesterday was Spanish conference and it was awesome. We had a 3 hour drive to The Dalles Oregon and then a 4 hour conference and then another 3 hours back home, lol lots of traveling. The conference went great though, there were the 2 ex-mission presidents there that were there last year and the Spirit was really strong, plus there were all of the other Spanish missionaries and so it was really just a big party and a chance for Pres Belnap to say that we are the best missionaries in the mission, yes he said that I’m not just making it up.

It was kinda weird though, last year me and the other guys that came out with me were the younger ones at the conference, and then this year we were some of the oldest, we also got a cool picture, its just like the one that we took last year with the 5 of us and so its kinda like a before and after picture. I’ll be sending that card home here in the next week or so, so you all can check it out.

Other than that nothing has really changed here, all is well and sunny and life is great.

Love you all tons,
Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad