Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Hello
Well I’m not really sure what to write this week to be honest, let me explain. So I was on exchanges with Elder Gamett this week and we got to talking and well as time gets less and less these emails become kinda more and more frequent and what we do is going by faster and faster and really I just don’t know what you all want to hear about in my life. So on that note let’s see.
Well, I have started to exercise more, well actually just started to actually do something. With all of the walking here in Milton it’s been really easy to just make excuses of why we don’t need to exercise but, well I need to.
Oh we do have someone that we are teaching that we found recently and things are going great with him, we came back for a 2nd lesson and he had read everything that we had asked him to read and he told us that he thinks that it is true :) so that’s awesome.
Oh also unlike Utah its nice and sunny here a little rain and muggy every once in a while due to the irrigation but that’s all good as long as it’s not 100+ or under 35 I’m really quite content.
So Mom to answer some of you questions I’m cool either way with the wall take it leave it, it’s all good. The only thing that I would ask is that if you do take it out could you put just like 4 of those squares back next to my door so I have a place to pin up notes and things of that sort, or maybe a small chalk board like Avenly would be cool. I don’t know, you decide; I’m just happy to have a place to live. And about the PTCB stuff, that is to keep my national license and so I’ll talk to Pres Belnap and then get to work on that, I may need you to send another copy of my C.E.'s though, but I’m not sure so I’ll let you know when I find out, but it’s just the same requirements as my state license so there’s no biggy.
Other than that I love you all tons and hope that you enjoy your last few days in school...lol lol lol lol.
Take care,
Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment