Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Aug 24, 2010

Hello all,

Well this last week has been, well less than exciting. So I guess that will start with the most exciting thing first and then hope that I can think of something else after that.

So on Saturday we got transfer calls and well...I’m staying in Longview and so is Elder Romero, so this will be his last area because he goes home the first week of October, and so with that my destiny is kinda set. So from that I should be finishing my mission here in Longview too, which isn't a bad thing at all lately the whole area has been booming.

I just found out Saturday evening that we have already met the Stake goal for baptisms this year, and we still have 7 or so that should be baptized here in the next month or so. We are really excited about that, and for the most part the zone should stay the same. We only have 3 Elders leaving and so not too big of a change.

Ok now I remember something cool. On Saturday we had an open house at the church and well it was less than packed, not even really close, in fact you could say that it was barren. There were like 4 other activities that had been planned for that day so we were shy on support and then none of the people that were invited showed up, so the only people that attended were the two that we lassoed in from the sidewalk in front of the church. However all wasn't lost one of the people that came was genuinely interested and we have his info to go and see him.

And then there is that video that I forwarded to you. If is doesn’t work let me know and I’ll talk to Brother Evans (the one that took the video) anyways I hope that you enjoy it. Other than that life is good and I’m just enjoying mission life. Hope all is well at home and that you all are enjoying school.

Love y'all tons.
Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad