Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Aug 10, 2010

Hello Fam,

Well this last week has been an awesome one.

So with Elder Romero gone to the Tri-cities I was on exchanges the entire week and was actually a trainer :) So I was with Elder Crowther and he has been out just over a month and so as directed by the zone leaders I was his trainer for the week and all in all I really enjoyed it. I think that the best part of it is just how well we got along; now that I think about it it’s probably because he reminds me a ton of matt, 6'4 170 and just a gubber.

So now for the best news. Kelsey the girl that we have been teaching will be getting baptized this Saturday at noon and then will be able to go on the youth temple trip on the 21st of this month too. But that’s not all, we also have been working with a Spanish couple and they are finally going to be baptized this Saturday as well at one and their service will be in Spanish :) and lucky for me since only like 10 members in out ward speak Spanish I get the assignment to interpret the entire service, luckily Spanish to English is easier for me and so there really shouldn't be any problems.

Also, thanks for getting my bike stuff handled for me. We are going biking again today and so I have just had to set the rear derailleur so that it won’t shift past 6th in the back, which by the way I have learned so much about tuning bikes on my mission it’s not even funny. but I guess that it’s not really a bad thing to know how to change basically everything on a bike and put it back together, lol :).

Now mason this is just for you YOU ARE A GOLFING STUD!!!!!!!!!!! that is so cool I knew that you were going to make it and it’s even better that you made it on varsity, but just to that I can save my pride I played #4 and 5 when I was on varsity so please tell me that you’re like 7 or 8 so that I don’t feel so bad. lol but that’s awesome that you did that, oh and who is the new golf coach.

Well I hope all is well back at home, I love all of you and hope to hear back next week. oh side note p-day next week will be on Wednesday because we have a general authority coming on the 17th to do a zone conference. So hope to hear from you then.

Take care,
Love Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad