Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Feb 10, 2009

February 10, 2009

Hello all,

Well as I have been told you all think that I have too much fun, well maybe but just on p-day. The golf was interesting. The course was about as good as the one in Beaver and the clubs that I rented were older than me lol. But, I still won and had fun.

Really most of this week was a blur because of Johnny’s baptism, that we had on Saturday. It was awesome! Ok so about Johnny. His wife was just baptized a month ago and he wasn't really interested, but then he decided to give it a chance. He accepted everything and hit the ground running. He works for a rock crushing company and has lots of free time, so he reads the BOM like 4 hours a day and comprehends all of it (most of the time).

So Mom, you'll be happy I played the piano for the entire baptism and I also gave the talk on baptism. It was just what me and Elder Chavez had needed. We had been bummed cus we had to take all our other investigators off date for not keeping commitments; but he was our light at the end of the tunnel.

Um let’s see, oh last Tuesday one of our less active members had a heart attack, so we visited her a bunch and cleaned all her dishes and made her dinner. Ok, explanation. Carmen (this lady) loves to feed us, so every Tuesday night we usually have dinner with her and her family. But, this last week she was in the hospital and couldn't. So Wednesday we stopped by to see if there was anything that we could do for her and she needed some help fixing something for herself and cleaning dishes. So we did that for her. It was awesome!

And now today we all bought Nerf guns and are going to play capture that flag in the gym with tables and what not, lol. It’s going to be awesome. I’ll send some pictures later of it.

Other than this, I don’t really remember the week so I guess that’s all.

Until next time (deep serious voice)

Love, Elder Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad