Tuesday August 18, 2009
Hello All,
Well this past week has been interesting, it was transfer week, I know nothing directly happened with me and Elder Tracy but we got some new Elders in our district. The crazy thing is that the only other Elder left here from when I was transferred in 3 months ago is Elder Brewer. All the others have left and been replaced with new Elders.
Then this week end was the Muddy Frog Water Days in Milton Freewater Oregon and we had a member that bought a place for us to set up a stand with all of the other venders so the entire district went down to the festival and just talked to everyone. It was way cool, not to mention the fact that we ended up going home with 4 gold fish that we somehow won. Their names are Goliath, Tiancum, Coriantum and then there’s the late King David. Yes, the late. I’m sorry to say that Monday morning around 10 am David was retired to a porcelain grave. But all is well with the others, so now we just wait and see how long they can survive.
Oh kids, you will all be excited to know that your package is going in the mail today. That’s where we are going after lunch today so all the girls are getting something and then Mason well sorry bud...no just kidding your getting something too :) oh and then I’m also sending the iPod like I said before with some CD's that I would like to have put on to it and if ya could please take off the Christmas music that would be amazing.
Well other than that this past week hasn’t been much more than tract,, tract tract, we are still trying to get our teaching pool up so we just get to knock doors all day.
So I hope all is well with ya’ll at home and that everyone is enjoying their last few days of break.
So until next time,
Love Elder Couper Millar
Welcome Home Elder Pickett
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment