Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Well this past week was awesome, but hard. So we meet with Miles again on Friday and taught him another 2 hour lesson on the gospel of Jesus Christ. It went well, but he is still having a hard time believing that there is a God. But on the bright side he loves and agrees with everything else that we have taught him.
Transfers are this next week so we should be getting calls this Saturday, I’ve been in Walla Walla for 4.5 months now so I could be transferred, but I don’t really have any inklings of what’s going to happen so I guess we'll see how that goes.
On Saturday we did service basically all day, in the morning we set up the chairs for Stake Conference, then from there we went to a local charity project and helped to paint a guys house. We had way too much fun, I’m pretty sure that we painted each other more than the house lol. It was way funny Elder Brewer got a bunch of white primer in his hair and it looked like he was gray. Then from there we went to help an 80+ yr old lady move to her new apartment. Not as fun, but we still enjoyed ourselves.
Then Sunday we had Stake Conference, but this wasn’t your regular conference, it was a broadcast to all of Washington and Alaska from Elder Nelson, two 70's and President Monson. It was really cool and the best part was that a lot of the topics were focused on missionary work and reactivation, or that’s at least what I got out of it.
Other than that this week has been normal without any really interesting or exciting stories but I’ll keep ya'll posted.
Until next week,
Love
Elder Couper Millar
P.S. have you sent the iPod back to me cuz with transfers I don’t know where I’ll be so you might want to get that done quick or you can send it to the mission office and they'll get it forwarded to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment