Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subject: Lot's of Emotions :) :( :S
Well this last week has been a hard one. Elder Brewer got a new companion but kinda not. He is a member from Vancouver that is taking a test-run of a mission to see if he will be able to handle it so that’s put a ton of stress on him and the rest of the district.
Then we got transfer calls and well I’m leaving Walla Walla. I’ve know for a few weeks that I was going to get transferred but have just been denying the feeling and saying that I’m just nervous cuz I’m gonna train or something like that, but ya can’t really run from President’s call seeing as how your tied to your companion and the phone is always with one of you so I was stuck.
So tomorrow I’m heading for my new area a long, long ways away... the Vancouver south area, and my new companion well isn’t a new one at all I’m getting Elder Montoya again, I don’t know what President is thinking cuz we struggled to work together, but I guess it’s what the Lord wants and I’ll have to help make it work.
But on the bright side my new zone leader is going to be Elder Cavaness :) so I’ll have a golfing buddy over there. Oh and the coolest part is that I get to go to the Portland temple which is actually outside of the mission. So I’m excited about those parts, oh and Elder Tracy told me that my members that we live with are awesome :) so that will be cool too.
Really quick, Quinci I got your letter but things have been crazy so I’ll try to get one sent off to you this next week after I get settled in and have my new address.
Well other than that I cant really think of anything that has happened lately other than saying good bye to some people here and packing which I don’t enjoy or like to do so I guess I’ll leave it at that...oh sorry other good news with this, unless there are problems, Elders stay in Vancouver for at least 2 transfers so I’ll be able to celebrate my birthday and year-mark with the same people which is nice because well they will know me by then. Oh and this area will be all Spanish so I should progress faster there as well.
So until next week
Love Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
I wonder if he will be serving in our old ward. We were members of the Cascade Park ward in the Vancouver Stake. I look forward to reading next week's installment.
ReplyDeletePaul
Wow, good luck with your new (old) comp. Sounds like there is something great that is going to happen between you two.
ReplyDeleteSure do love you Couper. We pray for you nightly. Thanks for being such a great example to my kids.