Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Sep 29, 2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well hello all,

Well this week’s letter will have to travel about 5 hours further than my previous ones, yup I have arrived in Vancouver WA and am loving it, for the most part. Cool air, great members, awesome investigators and the sun...well I think it’s out lol yup today is the first cloudy day that I have had and it’s different. In Utah if it’s raining it’s raining, but here right now it’s more like a hanging mist, everything is wet but you don’t see it hit. So that’s odd but more about the members and investigators.

So all last transfer I and Elder Tracy prayed to get a family to teach and baptize and well I got one. This last Sunday a family that Montoya has been working with just started to talk about wanting to get baptized and they came to church, oh it’s so awesome we had 9 investigators at church, ya it’s a big family, and they are all solid. I love it, then there is a another guy that is on date for the 10th of October and I put a lady on date Friday for the 24th of October, I know kinda a birthday present baptism lol. But she is way good too it’s so exciting.

The members are awesome too. The Beltran family, they were reactivated a year ago and just went to the temple and now are going to Salt Lake on the 3rd to be sealed as a family it’s so cool. And then our ward mission leader is a return mission president so he is way good to work with as well. so ya, all in all the area is going awesome and I’m a happy little camper :)

oh another cool thing Christian from my pharmacy class is in my mission he just came out Wed and is English speaking, but it was so cool cuz we got to ride to Vancouver together and talk and catch up with what has been going on. and then anther Elder in my district lives like 5 min from our house and was actually friends with Scott and Richard his name is Nate Hankins and its just really weird to have known so many of the same people but not know each other. So that cools too.

Well other than that all is well here in Vancouver. So until next week

Love Elder Couper Millar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad