Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Oct 13, 2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well hello all

This last week has been awesome, I had a baptism (first one in Spanish) we are getting some one hitched and then baptized and we have another baptism on the 21 of this month. I love this area, the members are great, the leaders are great and I’m getting to speak Spanish a ton more.

So we'll start with the baptism of Mareano Lorenzo de Jesus (ya I know awesome second last name) so the missionaries have been working with him for like 4 months and he is awesome, he is already planning on going on exchanges with us and is working on getting his friends to listen to our message. The baptism went great there were over 40 people there to support him and another lady that was being baptized by the other Elders.

Then after I got to have my favorite dessert Tres Leches Cake, oh it’s sooooo good I'll have to make it for ya'll when I get home, oh and the lady that made it put this caramel thing in the middle of the two layers oh it was sooo good.

Then on Sunday we had the confirmations and that went really well too. Also on Sunday we had one of the families that are working towards baptism there and they are doing awesome.

Now that brings us to yesterday, Elder Montoya was sick, like couldn’t move didn’t get out of bed till 1:30 sick, so I spent the day doing laundry and reading. Then at 3-something the other Spanish Elders came over cuz Elder Becerra was sick too so me and Elder Hankins went out together.

I went to Lupe’s, she is the mom of the family that we are working with to get married and baptized, to get my hair cut. Then that night me and Elder Hankins (Elder Becerra’s comp) went out dinner at a less actives house that I had meet once and he didn't know to say the least it was a quiet dinner, but the food was awesome.

And now today Elder Montoya is feeling better, but we had our temple trip delayed to next week, he talked to Pres Belnap and we got permission to go next week cuz basically our entire district was sick so we'll just go next week.

Other than that, all is well here with me, the work is awesome, the sun is coming out right now and my comp is getting better, what more could I ask for.

Well love ya tons hope to hear back soon so until then

Love Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad