Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Dec 9, 2009

Subject: Hello All,
 
Well another week and all is going well here in Washington.
 
So some of the awesome highlights from this past week. On Saturday we went and got a Christmas tree for our members and it was an awesome experience. So I guess if you live in the northwest its kinda a sin to have a fake tree so we went and cut one down, yup I’m now Elder Lumberjack-Millar yup me and Elder Montoya cut that thing right down and then threw it on to the roof of the car and drove the sucker home just like in the movies it was awesome, plus it’s like 9 feet tall and just as full as could be so we were very proud of ourselves.
 
Let’s see, also a weather report, sunny and cold without the least hope of snow :( looks like this Christmas is going to  be a green one not white so that is kinda lame but I guess it'll just have to be beautiful in a different way.
 
So about calling home, well it’s going to be interesting, we have Christmas zone conference on Thursday so I think we will get more info about calling home, but I guess we'll just have to talk whenever you all have cell reception, I’m thinking that our members will let us use their phones to call and they have Verizon so long-distance shouldn’t be an issue which will be nice.
 
Other than that this week has been kinda slow, remember that I was sick last week, well now the rest of the district is sick so I guess I’m good on getting everyone a gift right? But really life here in the mission is going awesome and I really can’t think of anywhere else that I’d like to be.
 
Well hope all is well with everyone, oh by the way I’m not sure who I have forgotten to respond to lately so sorry about that, I’ll try to catch up on that here in the next few weeks. Just know that if I haven’t written its not cuz I don’t love you its cuz I’m just kinda running with my hair on fire, it’s really kinda fun ya'll should try it. Also Quinci thank you I got your letter on Friday, sounds like life is life as normal, I’ll try and get something off to you this week but if not we'll talk here in the next few.
 
Oh also Mom and Dad I will be sending home my memory cards for you all to take to show everyone and then I’ll also be sending home a family present that I think  you all will like.
 
Other than that all is well all is well.
 
Much love
Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad