Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Hello All
Well this week’s letter will be short I talked about most of the stuff I could think of on Friday so if you want to know anything new about me ask my family and they will be able to help. So on that note the rest of the week went well.
So let’s see, basically the only thing new that has happened was that we finally got a hold of one of the older investigators so that we could start to teach him instead of just visit him and talk about his music, he is an R & B artist and from what I have heard is actually very popular, but he is way interested his family and one of the people that he records with in Salt Lake is a member and he is a really good influence too, but other than that nothing really new has happened,
Oh quick note, sorry everyone that I didn’t get out a Christmas card/picture or something, but I got transferred as you know and so that made life kinda rough, but I think I might send something out after the New Year just so that you all can see my pretty face and laugh at how well the people here are feeding me. lol Mom don’t worry I’m trying my best to get back to where I was.
Well other than that, life is just another day on a bike in the cold and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Much love
Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
Couper, we didn't send you a card either. I think I will put one in the mail right now, though. . . . .
ReplyDelete