Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subject: Blasts from My Past
Hello all
well this last week has been an interesting one, so in my new zone here in Walla Walla I have 2 of my old companions and one of my old areas, so life here is really déjà vu all the time, but Thursday and Monday have been the weirdest.
So on Thursday, I was with Elder Tracy on exchanges and we were in his area in Walla Walla 3rd Ward, our old area. So we worked together again and went to some of our old investigators that we had dropped when I was there, one of them they are actually going to start teaching again, she had not been answering the door for them, but I guess I just had the magic touch so that will be good.
Then we stopped by some of the other members in the area to say hello, oh and I found out that one of the recent convert families that I had been working with just went to the temple to get sealed, I don’t know if you remember me talking about them, but I was the Perry family. It was so good to talk to them and hear them tell me about the whole thing.
Then yesterday I went on exchanges with Elder Chavez in Pendleton, and that was way weird too. So first off I could understand him in Spanish and that was new, but in the lessons that we taught we just kinda jived like we used to, it was crazy, but it was cool to get to spend that time with him and have that experience again.
And then today we got to go to the temple in Tri-Cities as a zone which was cool also, I’m way tired now, but it was worth it. Other than that life here is going as usual and I’m having a good time while it lasts. Hope you all have a great week and hope to hear from you next week.
Much love,
Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment