Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Hello all
Well this last week has gone by really fast. So first off both me and Elder Ramos are staying in Milton Freewater which will be nice, we have been working well together and so I think that we will be able to get a lot of work done in this next transfer.
Ok now another cool thing, Danielle is getting baptized this Saturday, it’s so nice to see how she has taken a hold of the gospel and just run with it. No joke if you just walked into the church and looked around to try and pick her out as someone who has just started to study with the church you would be hard pressed to pick her out.
Let’s see, oh also just for your information Mom I am now the pianist for priesthood in the ward. The one that they had is now off at college and so they were relying on our ward mission leader to play and well, he has taken 3 lessons in the last 3 months and has just been playing the top hand in the simplified hymns, so they found out that I play and well now it’s my job because they can’t give me a calling. lol I guess my calling as a missionary is just to fill any calling that isn't being filled.
Ya so other than that not really anything interesting has gone on, just the same old missionary work, oh ya, we do now have 2 people that we are teaching in Spanish now and me and Elder Ramos have been trying to talk more in Spanish so that we both can keep our skills up, so that is nice, I never thought that I’d miss speaking a language that a year ago I didn't understand lol.
Well honestly that’s it. I know kinda lame but I’ll do my best to have something interesting to talk about next week. love ya'll tons. hope to hear back soon.
Love Elder Couper Millar
oh p.s. I’ll be sending a small package home here in the next week or so just with some stuff that I want to keep but that I don’t want to haul around with me out here in the mission, so keep an eye out for that.
Love ya'll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment