Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Jan 5, 2010

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Subject: A New Week, A New Year

Well hello all,

Well this has been another interesting week. for the fist half of the week the weather was nice and kind to us here and we got a good amount of work done, but then things got bad, weather wise. so on Wednesday we woke up to about 4" of snow on the ground which at fist I thought was awesome, but then Elder Ramos informed me that biking in the snow is basically impossible and that we would be on foot for the next day or so, so we walked, and walked, and walked, kinda like the pioneers, but we at least knew where we wanted to go, the only problem was that I took us like 3 times longer to walk everywhere so life was slow.

But, by Sunday it had all gone away because it started to rain and rain and rain. so ya basically I haven’t had a night in like the last week that I didn't come home just soaked to the bone, but that’s ok because the work here is going really well.

So all 3 of our progressing investigators were at church on Sunday and Daniele the one that has been struggling the most , got up and bore one of the sweetest testimonies that I have ever herd and holy cow was it good to hear, basically she said that she knew that the church is true and that she needs to join no mater what her parents think because she knows that it is going to bless her life more than she could ever imagine, so as you could bet I’m way stoked to go have dinner with her tomorrow and invite her to be baptized, its so cool how the spirit works that way.

oh also just a quick note, I got a letter from Elder Matt and holy cow his English is suffering, either that or the keyboard that he was using was broken, (Matt love ya tons), so I helped him out and wrote to him in his new native tongue, it is so cool to have another way to communicate with the same people that I always have, but in a different way.

Well other than that life here is good, I’m I bit cold but hey it just makes me want to get into lessons that much more.

Love ya'll tons,
Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad