Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Feb 9, 2010

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Another Week Flies By 

Hello everyone,

Well this last week has gone by really fast once again and I’m not really liking that, but just about everything else is going great and the work is progressing.

So first off, Mason happy birthday. I sent your card off this morning due to exchanges but you should get it here soon, also have you got your eagle yet cuz, well time to beat me is ticking away I believe that I finished my project in November and then got the award in February, so you better get to work, lol, love ya.

So as you all can tell I have been on at least one exchange this week and it was actually 2. On Saturday I want back up to Walla Walla and helped a family with some more mudding and taping, it’s actually just finishing the job that I did back in August when I was serving in Walla Walla which was kinda weird, but hey it was fun. Then the other exchange was yesterday, I was with Elder Cook, he is one of my zone leaders, and we worked in Milton, and well it was just one of those days that by the end you realize that you actually didn’t do any of the things that you had planned to do, but hey that’s how the mission goes.

Oh speaking of the mission, we find out tomorrow who our new mission president will be. And also we have to do a survey tomorrow on the computer so I’ll send you all a letter with his name and what we know about him.

Other than that the work has been slow here this last week; however the service has been kinda nice. On Thursday we helped a member chop wood for his mom (something that we have been doing regularly) and well I’m starting to look forward to it. It’s good exercise and it’s a challenge some times; especially since we are getting down to the last bit of wood, so it’s mostly the stuff that they didn’t want to have to chop the rest of the year.

Well that’s about it for this week. The gospel is still true I’m still 5'10 and as far as I know the sun still shines in the day time.

Love you all so much,
Elder Couper Millar

P.S. the church has moved us over to Google mail so the address that I’m using will be my new address until I finish. Just a little FYI for ya.

couper.millar@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad