Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Feb 23, 2010

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello Everyone,

Well this last week was well slow, kinda. So I have been on two exchanges since you last heard from me and well it was interesting. So on Thursday me and Elder Kakazu were on exchanges in my area, Elder Kakazu is Elder Tracy's greeny and well he is very green. Also he is very small at a whopping 5 feet 90 lbs ya I know huge.

So we went out and had service in the morning moving a lift chair and the member that we were helping was planning on having two missionaries there that would be able to help lift this chair, well there were two of us there, but Kakazu is, well, he isn't a man child like dad would say. So basically I was the pack mule and gave it all I could.

Then we got changed and went to an appointment where he was very quiet which was a huge change because Elder Ramos almost always has an opinion or something to say.

Then we went to another members house to help them move a TV and again I was left to do the lifting, now this one I’m thinking there was some divine help on because Brother Shiner (the one that we helped) walked into church on Sunday and said that he wanted to shake Atlas' hand, from what he said that TV weighed 250 lbs. Now either he was off on his guessing, I’m really strong or there were some divine people helping me to lift that TV up the two stories that I moved it. I’m thinking that the answer is either the first or the last, but who knows.

Then yesterday I was with Elder Tracy in my area again and it was awesome, just like old times. We had some great lessons and got to do some tracting and all in all I just love the guy.

Oh really quick, thanks Quinci for the epistle I’ll do my best to try and write back here in the next week or so but no promises.

Oh also on the side of funny news the ward is having a pinewood derby and the Elders quorum is having an open class, basically no open flames or explosions, so me and Elder Ramos are both making cars, I’m going to use the motor from the broken massage chair that we have in our apartment, it’s going to be awesome. Oh and to go along with the derby they are going to do a cake auction and me and Elder Ramos are going to make chocolate cakes that look like our name tags and see who the ward loves more by whose cake gets the higher bid, lol. it’s going to be a great time the ward loves us and is the most supportive place that I have served in yet it so cool.

Well that’s all for this week hope all goes well on the home front. Love you all tons

Elder Couper Millar

1 comment:

  1. Couper, you look great at ANY weight!!

    That is so awesome about Sister Holt.

    We love you'all at this hillbilly Millar house. Roger often prays for 'Tooper.' So there you have it.

    ReplyDelete

Coup's Dad