Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Apr 13, 2010

Tuesday April 13, 2010

Hello all,

Well this last week was another nuts one. So the first big thing that happened was that our baptism got moved back 2 weeks so it will now be on the 24 of April instead of the 10th. But no worries that's just so Melinda’s mom can make it out for the baptism and she isn't a member so that is a huge support that we want to have there.

Then Thursday through Saturday we spent time working on a tile bathroom floor, the cool thing about that is that I was with Elder Gamett when I did that, it was kinda weird to have him as my comp for the day because he was in my district in the MTC.

Well now that I’m looking back on things this last week wasn’t that nuts, just a ton of service. Which was actually a nice change of events, we haven’t been having a ton of success knocking doors here in Milton-Freewater because it has been tracked a ton, apparently this was an area when this was the Spokane mission so they have had missionaries nonstop for over 15 years in this little town, but I guess that just means that we'll have to find a new way to find people.

Well I’m kinda at a loss for words so sorry that this was so short but I really can’t think of anything else to say.

Love you all tons
Elder Couper Millar

Oh p.s. Transfer calls are this week so don’t send anything directly to my address because I might not be there, me or Elder Ramos could go so just to be safe. oh and if I’m going I’ll be sending a package home of stuff that I want but that I don’t want to pack around. Thanks a ton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad