Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Apr 27, 2010

Tuesday April 20, 2010

RE: Another Week Flies By

Hello everyone

Well this week I’m emailing early because we are going golfing again, last time that we went we only ended up having time for the first nine and so today we are going back to play the other nine. Hopefully I do better this time, last time was well less than what I’m used to, there were some shots that I looked like I knew what I was doing, but then there were some that looked like I had never touched a club in my life.

Not much went on this week but I’ll give you the most important info. So transfers, Sat night we got our call from President and...I’m going to stay in Milton-Freewater for at least another 6 weeks and I’ll be getting a new companion, this is going to be nice me and Elder Ramos have been together for 4 months and well he doesn’t have any new stories and we both are tired of having to be with each other 24/7. He will be going to Longview; it is literally the farthest place he could go from where he is at now without leaving the mission lol.

So I’ll be getting a new comp tomorrow morning, his name is Elder Patience and from what I know he is from Arizona and he started his mission in Tijuana but had some health problems so he was reassigned stateside. Also Elder Gamett will be getting a new companion, Elder Hankins, which will be awesome he was in my district in Vancouver and is also from Murray so what will be awesome too.

Then this coming weekend we have the baptism for Melinda Holt and as of right now everything is going smooth so we are excited for that.

Well that’s about all the news for this past week sorry that I didn’t get any of your emails but I guess that’s what I get for going early.

Love you all tons,
Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad