Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Apr 27, 2010

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holy cow,

Well this last week has been one to remember.

So I'll start with Wednesday morning. So me and Elder Ramos got a ride to Kennewick to get my new comp, and well we did. So I got Elder Patience and we headed back to MF. So we get back around 9am and he starts to unpack, around 11:30 we head out to lunch and when we got back I got a call from the Assistants to the President, this is never anything good on transfer days. They asked me how I was and then came the question.

"Elder Millar we have a missionary here with us that doesn't have a home, can he live with you for the next transfer."

Well needless to say I was caught off guard but we had space in our room for another bed and we cleared out space in the kitchen cabinets so that he would have a place to put his clothes, we are tight on drawer space so that's what happened there. The cool thing is that he (Elder Petersen) is my brother; he was trained by Elder Chavez after I was so that is cool.

Then on Saturday we had the baptism for Melinda and that was amazing, I played the piano and her recent convert husband was able to baptize her. It was a really nice service and she has lots of support from family and the ward so we are excited.

So Mom, yes I have been using the blender that you sent, and so have all of my comps it has been a huge hit, however some of them have found out that it makes an awesome milkshake too so I'm not sure how well it’s going to do at improving our diets.

Well that's about all that has been happening here in this neck of the woods. I hope all is well with you all at home and that you can get that flood mess cleaned up.

I love you all tons,

Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad