Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Apr 6, 2010

Tuesday April 6, 2010

Hello all

Well I’m glad to hear that all is well back at home and that you all enjoyed your Easter weekend. So for me this last week was nuts. I think the best way to put it into words would be to say that it was like having 100 head of squirrels, ya crazy. So it all started after p-day last week, so we had an appointment at 6 and dinner at 5:15 and we didn't get back to Milton until 5:05 and I had to shower. We made everything, but to say the least our hair was way on fire.

Then Thursday morning we woke up to a call from a member who was needing help to clean up a member’s yard that was having her trees pruned. Well a 3 hours service project turned into a 5 then 7 and eventually into a 12hour day. The trees were a lot tougher than the pruners had expected and so we had a ton of work cut out for us. I was put in charge of loading the trailer because I was sick. Oh ya btw I was sick Wednesday night so I was dragging Thursday. ya so all in all I think I loaded 5 cords of just limbs (4x4x8 for those city slickers lol) ya I wish that I had gotten a picture I was almost 7 feet off the ground when we took the load to the burn pile it was awesome.

Then Friday I still wasn’t feeling great, but Mom gave me a boost when my package showed up and that just made my day, even though it was pouring like there was no tomorrow.

Then Saturday well it started to slow down a little, we watched the morning session with some members and they made breakfast then we helped them do some planting in their garden. oh and the Idaho side of the family should be proud, I was in charge of planting the potatoes and well not to brag but I was pro.

Then Sunday everything was better, we went to Conference and then had dinner with our ward mission leader and his son and mother, they are so awesome. Ya so my week was loco. But Conference was amazing; I especially liked Elder Uchdorf's talk on patience, that was so awesome and really hit hard. Elder Holland’s was awesome too that just went to reinforce what Pres Belnap had said at zone conference and was so powerful.

Oh and today how could I forget, we went to the temple and it was so amazing, this has been one of the first times that I wasn't really tired at all so I was really able to focus and get a lot out of the session?

Well all is well here in the mission, I still can’t believe how fast it is going it feels like it was just October Conference and now that’s all that I have left. Well I guess I just have to take it one day at a time and hope that I get the best out of it that I can.

I love you all so much.
Love Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad