Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Jun 17, 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello all,

Well this last week has been awesome for us here in Longview.

So to start off we had an awesome p-day last week, we all have Nerf guns and play in the gym at the church in the dark, it’s about the closest any of us can get to having a Halo party or something like that, and the funny thing is that we all did this back when we were like 8. After we were all through we started to reminisce about the Nerf guns that we had when we were kids. All in all it was just a great time and we all really enjoyed ourselves.

So P-day really set the tone for this last week, fun and it went by really quick.

So we went out to Cathlamet for the first time over night. The only way that me and Elder Romero could think of to describe the experience was that I was a missionary vacation. Because we don't have any food in the members’ homes out there; they are responsible for our dinner Thursday and then our breakfast and dinner Friday. It was really cool, other than the fact that I had to drive for almost 3 hours both days.

Then on Saturday we just rocked it! We had 6 lessons and that put us over the 20 lesson a week goal that the mission has. It was sweet, and we got a new investigator and all in all it was just a nice day, weather too. Ya that is the one thing that is hard here in Longview, the weather, from what people have told me it’s not usually like this but who knows, there have been like 2 days without rain since I got here and I’m starting to grow webbing. Oh well I guess I’ll just have to take up swimming when I get home lol.

Well now for some business, the colors are awesome, the blue is kinda what I have had in mind for a long time but never could find; and the brown is really nice too. Um about the test, yes Pres Belnap has been really nice about the whole thing, when I called him to tell him that I didn’t have enough time on the computer here at the library and asked if I could do it at our members house he told me yes and that he was glad to see me take an active role in preparing for my future and being on top of things. Ya never thought that you would hear anyone say that about me Mom did you? Basically the opposite of what I was before, lol.

Oh and about my room too, I guess the basement just wanted to be redone like the rest of the house. I mean it has only been sheet rocked once unlike the rest of the house, so I guess it was just feeling left out. Just try and talk with the rest of the walls so they don’t rebel when there left out lol. Good luck.

Well that’s about all for now thanks for everything and I love you tons.

Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad