Tuesday September 14, 2010
Hello All,
Well another week has come and gone and well, they seem to be moving faster as time goes on, it’s crazy.
So this last week was our Stake conference and it went really well, except for the headache that I ended up with. Other than that this last week has been quite calm and normal, so on Saturday all of the members here in the Pacific NW had a day of service in remembrance of 9-11. So I was out in Cathlamet and got to clean off and paint fire hydrants, not all that exciting but we made it fun.
Then like I said, Sunday we had Stake conference and I pushed myself, out of the 6 or 7 speakers at the conference I translated 5 of them and both prayers and all of the announcements, all in all I did fairly well, I still have a long way to go before I’ll be happy with my abilities but I’m getting better.
Well, I can’t really think of anything else that has been happening that is really that interesting, oh Elder Romero goes home in 21 days, he just got everything figured out for his travel plans yesterday, due to some legal issues he can’t fly home so he is going to get a ride from a member here in the mission that served his mission in North Carolina. So he will have a 5 day car ride to get back home, but the church is paying and so its just a little inconvenience.
And as for me, yesterday I received my new temple recommend in the mail from Pres Greer, it was really kinda surreal to think that it has been that long, especially since it doesn’t feel like it has been that long, but I still have time yet and I’m going to enjoy it so hope all is well with you all at home.
Love you tons,
Elder Couper Millar
Welcome Home Elder Pickett
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment