Tuesday September 28, 2010
Hello all,
Well this last week has been another great one.
So we had an awesome zone conference on Thursday and the Spirit was so strong there, but it was a bitter sweet moment, it was my last one. However going into it I had no idea, it wasn't until the end of the conference when Pres Greer asked all 9 of the missionaries going home to come up and share their testimonies that I realized that it was going to be my last and well, then the emotion just started to flow, kinda. I've gotten better at holding my composure but it was still hard.
Life just keeps moving and I don’t like that too much, lol.
Then as you all know Elder Romero goes home next Monday! It’s crazy and then my time is coming up here soon. Well I don’t really have anything else interesting to talk about, life stays basically the same here, hope to hear from you all soon.
Lots of love
Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment