Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Hello All,
Well this last week has been kinda rough, so basically everything that we had planned for didn't work out for one reason or another. I'm still not sure if it is the Lord trying my patience and diligence or if it is the adversary trying to make me discouraged. Either way it was rough trying to figure out what to do and who to see.
The other thing that has been hard is that the rain has started again, yup basically everyday from now until March will have at least an hour or so of rain, I think Elder Melchor might die, it was actually really funny yesterday, it was about 10 min before our dinner and we had nowhere to go so we parked the car and I made a few phone calls. Then while I was doing that Elder Melchor got out his umbrella and used it for the first time. He really made me laugh. Actually he reminded me a lot of the Arizona Elders in the MTC that had never seen snow before and who just freaked out when there was 1/2 inch on the ground.
Also, thanks for the cards everyone, they were awesome and they really made my day. I don’t know why but this birthday just kinda snuck up on me, honestly it didn't hit me that it was my birthday until half way through the day. And I really wasn't thinking about it last week much either until I got the cards. So I'm not sure if that's just what happens when you get old or if it’s because of the mission or what, but it’s come and gone and now I have another 365 days until I have another one.
Anyhow sorry to be so short but I really can’t think of anything else exciting that has happened lately. Hope all is well back home, love you all tons.
Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment