Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Jan 19, 2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well, I’ve made it to Washington. My comp is going to be Elder Chavez. He is a native speaker that has been out for 2 transfers. I’m way excited, plus I am the one with the keys to the car! Elder Chaves doesn’t have his driving record so I’m the only other option:)

I’ve been assigned to Toppenish. From what I’ve been told it’s a “more humbler” city that is rough around the edges. But, I’m excited to go and serve the Lord there. Also, they told me that the best way to send packages, also letters, in the future is to the Mission Offices; because I move around so often.

Also, the English Elders are nuts! I think because we have had more prep time, we aren’t messing around as much, so all of us are glad that we won’t be with them.
We were fed really good today. Sister Bellnap made lunch and dinner for us. It was almost as good as your cooking Mom.

So, ya; I talked to you all today, so this is all I have to say now. I’ll write you about all my funny experiences that I’ll have for the next several days.

Love
Elder Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad