January 2, 2009
So this will be short, I don’t know if I have told you before or not; but in the MTC we only have 30 min to email; so I’m kind of crunched for time; so this morning I sent a 7 page letter and my mem card.
Um, I’m not sure that I answered mom’s questions in the written letter either so mom, I’ll be sending you a personal email later today when I do my laundry. Also, if you have any other questions you have till about 1 to get them to me so that I can respond to them.
Again, sorry that this email is short but you should be getting a nice plump letter tomorrow afternoon :) Also dad if you could transcribe the first half of that letter to my blog that would be nice.
Love Elder Millar
-----------------------------
Dad replied:
Son,
I am sitting at my computer right now. It is great to hear from you and we will look forward to your written letter.
I hope you are well and that Espanol is getting easier for you each day.
I love you and I am so proud of you.
DAD
-----------------------------
Couper’s Response:
Ya the Spanish is coming along great. We have finished all the conjugations and are now just working on putting them into practice. It’s amazing at what you can do when you have the Lord’s help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment