January 27, 2009
Hello all,
Well this week has been very uneventful, so I’ll just answer all your questions and chastise Quinci for not sending me anything! lol jk love ya tons.
So anyways first off I had pink eye this week. What a thrill! All we did was go over to a member’s house and eat dinner; other than that we couldn’t do anything cuz all our families have little kids :( But, I got drugs and am good now so don’t worry Mom.
So Avenly,
the town that I live in is about from the nature center to Murray golf course and from the Jordan River to a little past Costco, but we work in three towns about that size. Uncle Brian would like it here. I think in all three cities there are about 2 stop lights that actually work, the others just flash red for a 4-way stop lol.
Who do I talk to? Everyone we knock on doors, we stop people on the street, we actually talked to a guy from inside our car so in other words if we can see them we talk to them.
My comp went into the MTC Oct 1st and has been in Kennewick since the 21st of Oct.
Mason,
first off I don’t owe you anything cuz you broke it lol. jk Well you didn’t ask any questions so I’ll just harass you lol, but how was the Xbox party? Oh and mom told me that you suck with procrastination. You see you can procrastinate as long as you push at the end none of this put it off and never do it.
Ceely,
you didn’t ask any questions either and you are doing better than Mason in school so keep up the good work and have fun and don’t get nervous. Love ya tons
Dad,
ya the guy at golf galaxy is great you might be able to use all your clubs after a lesson or two with him, but no promises lol. The weather hear has been lame, but yesterday we got some sun which was nice.
Ok so this is kind a gross, but the only snow that we get here comes from Washington beef. The plant is like 2 miles away and the steam that it puts out turns to snow, other than that it’s just cold so we actually have been riding our bikes a bit to save miles. btw the bike is great, nice and light and I was able to get everything put together myself with the instructions that they sent with it.
MOM,
well Pres Belnap hasn’t called yet, he is probably waiting till tonight after proselyting hours; but thanks for letting me know and give everyone my regards and love in Fresno. Also, don’t worry I’m not crash I don’t want to get married right off the mission.
Also I have been eating really healthy. I got a pineapple last week and cut it up(kinda) and have had that or an orange with breakfast and not really any fast food or junk food and I’m going to start jump roping this week in the mornings to get in some cardio. I guess that a white guy running around in the morning isn't very safe, whoda thought?
Oh and last p day I played soccer with a bunch of local Hispanics and didn’t do to bad :) and we found a driving range and course close to us that we might try to go to when the weather gets better.
Preston,
Well I’m sorry that I can’t be there to give you a hug; but know that I would if I was there. What have you been up to lately? How is everything going with you?
Oh and btw I’ll be sending my memory card home probably tomorrow so you all can see what I have been up to.
Well I hope all is well with everyone and can’t wait to hear back so until next time.
Love, Elder Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment