Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Apr 22, 2009

April 21, 2009

Well hello all,

This might have to be a short email this week, we just got back from the temple in the Tri-cities and the library is closing in 5 min. I’ll see if I can email somewhere else Thursday just really quick, but this might be all for the week.

Well, things have been awesome! Me and Elder Cavaness get along great here in Toppenish, plus he is helping me a ton with the language. He knows that I need to be pushed to speak it better so I have to do a lot more with him than with Chavez, who just took the lead.

So we have started to track the cities again. When Chavez left so did some of our investigators that just loved him. So we are back out their knocking doors and teaching people on their door steps.

So we are getting to see a ton of people, the best ones have been the ones that love what we have been teaching and the ones that seem to be scared of us.

Well sorry to leave ya'll hangin but I have to log-off, so tune in on Thursday for the rest of the story.

Until next time, Love

Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad