Couper's Return Date: Tuesday, November 16 (3:30pm)
He will speak in Sacrament Mtg on Sunday, November 28 (9:00am)

Nov 4, 2009

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ok, so this last week was great, on Friday we had the wedding of Carlos and Lupe so that he could get baptized, and then on Saturday they were all baptized, and I was able to perform the baptism for Josylin and Michel which was really cool, then on Sunday they were all confirmed and that was cool too all of them were really emotional.

Then let’s see what else, on Saturday we didn’t get a call from pres Belnap so I and elder Montoya will be together for another 6 weeks so that will be fun. So other than that all is good and the same here in the 'Cuve, let’s see, so let’s talk about some events from the past.

So first off if you all remember in Walla Walla I said that I had a "minor infection" in my ankle, well the infection part was the truth, but the minor part was a little exaggerated :) so as to keep mom from freaking out and flying to Walla Walla to save me, love ya mom. So ill be sending my cards home this next week and dad if you could post some of them that would be awesome. I’d do it myself but the library that we are using is in a like level black lock down mode so about all it does when I plus my camera in is tell me that it’s there and that it won’t do anything with it so that a bummer. Let’s see oh ya mom my shirts fit great and after the first few washes they are starting to look like they will get to right where I want them to shrink. Oh and there are going to be a ton of pictures of families, and I know you don’t know who they are, but they are all awesome so have fun looking at the last year of my life via pictures. Well other than that life here is great and I hope to hear from ya'll soon.

Love

Elder Couper Millar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup's Dad