Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Hello all,
Well this past week has been another awesome one. Thursday we got to meet Pres Greer this last week, he is going to be an awesome Pres and his wife is a hoot too.
Then we had a really successful time out in Cathlamet with just a few things that went wrong, but all in all we had a good time. We are really starting to progress with a part-member family out in Roseberg, they are the Bianca family and Sister Bianco is a member as well as her daughters. Her husband however is not and up until now he hasn’t been to promising, but in the last 3 weeks he has been at church twice and he also came to the Independence Day breakfast on Saturday morning. So that is really exciting.
Then on Saturday we spent almost the entire day at the park. There was a huge festival and tons of people and activities and basically an awesome place to get to talk to people and have fun.
Then on Sunday we had another great day. We had a really powerful testimony meeting and the Spirit was really strong. Then we got to have dinner with some Canadians :) They’re Independence Day is the first and so they talked about how they usually get to see two big firework shows because they take a short trip up to see family.
Then today we got to go to the temple. Oh is was great, it felt like it had been forever since the last time that I got to go and really I think that the Portland temple might be my favorite that I have been too. I really like the landscaping and the interior of the temple too, lots of dark woods and gold inlays, plus it doesn’t hurt that this has been one of my favorite zones with basically all the missionaries loving to be with each other.
So also I’m going to send the picture that we got with Pres Greer so that you can see who I’m with and who he is. Other than that I love you all tons and I am glad to see that everything is going well with you back home.
Love you all tons and hope to hear back soon.
Elder Couper Millar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coup's Dad
- BJ Millar
- bjmillar@comcast.net
No comments:
Post a Comment